AIM
Silvernix

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Fantastic

Ya know, it should be a crime that you make us wait about 3 months for every episode. Then again, the series get's better and better every released. So, great job once again man. Nice spice of humor, action, and all of thee above. This has gone way past what once started off as a Parody to a full blown series.

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

FANTASTIC!!! YOU'VE DONE IT ONCE AGAIN!!

Wow, man. Everytime I think you've reached your peak, you surpass my expectations. FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! That whole Spirit Squad thing was great not to mention this episodes battle. The one thing about SMBZ is that you can expect good music, GREAT humor, and an AWESOME battle within every episode. This latest is no different except it's better. My advise would be if this is anyone's first time checking out Super Mario Broz. Z, Watch 1,2 and 3 before this one. You WILL NOT be disapointed. And watch yourself as this man's skills rises with every episode. I haven't seen such a jump in skill since Arrogancy. Can't wait til 5... and sorry, I'm one of those NO TO PAITENT people.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

You never fail to amaze me.

Wow, after the original one, I had high hopes for this one, and it succeeded everything I thought it MIGHT be. Good job

The Passion of the Christ The Passion of the Christ

Oh boy

Well, it was funny so I give it a 5. I hope you don't run into some over-achiever Christian.

automatic responds:

I think I have already...

*Sigh* They just don't understand quality humor.

Dragon Ball Z BATTLE Dragon Ball Z BATTLE

two things

First off, not to good man. Second, Your name isn't anywhere on this damn thing. But there IS someone elses name..... could it be.....STOLEN?!?!I understand wanting to get your name heared.... but steal someone elses shit isn't cool... and it can get you removed from Newgrounds.

Survival TV Survival TV

Nice work but......

Hey, no score? How can I gloat if it doesn't keep score or tell what level your on.... oh well. Great game anyway.

blackdebbie responds:

good point, ill keep that in mind in the future =]

Sad Song Sad Song

Wow.

Nice! not to long , not to short. The bass was on key and the echo effects are beautiful

KN0X responds: