AIM
Silvernix

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Fantastic

Ya know, it should be a crime that you make us wait about 3 months for every episode. Then again, the series get's better and better every released. So, great job once again man. Nice spice of humor, action, and all of thee above. This has gone way past what once started off as a Parody to a full blown series.

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

FANTASTIC!!! YOU'VE DONE IT ONCE AGAIN!!

Wow, man. Everytime I think you've reached your peak, you surpass my expectations. FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! That whole Spirit Squad thing was great not to mention this episodes battle. The one thing about SMBZ is that you can expect good music, GREAT humor, and an AWESOME battle within every episode. This latest is no different except it's better. My advise would be if this is anyone's first time checking out Super Mario Broz. Z, Watch 1,2 and 3 before this one. You WILL NOT be disapointed. And watch yourself as this man's skills rises with every episode. I haven't seen such a jump in skill since Arrogancy. Can't wait til 5... and sorry, I'm one of those NO TO PAITENT people.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

You never fail to amaze me.

Wow, after the original one, I had high hopes for this one, and it succeeded everything I thought it MIGHT be. Good job

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

Really good style animation

I can't help but to be impressed. The movie was beautiful and good job at adding Sonic in his Dark form. Can't wait to see pt2

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

All my 5s are belong man..... just ....belongs!!

Fantastic job man. SMBZ 1, 2, AND now 3 is better then the first 2. I loved the Warp-pipe Mario joke. Plus the Yoshi Vs. Mecha Sonic better was OFF THE CHAIN! I've said it before, and ill say it again. There comes a time, when a artist comes to newgrounds with a vision and puts it together and blows us away. I mean, I've sure this has been done before.... but never at this level. Damn Alvin, you ARE the price of Saiyans. Can't wait to see SMBZ 4

Numa Numa Relived Numa Numa Relived

.... oh wow!

Just when you thought it was safe to jump on the ol' Newgrounds site, ..... after the dust has settled from a chubby white boy, sitting in front of his webcam, sing a song about.... cheese... I think. Here comes another (or the same) white boy doing it again.... live..... REHASHED even! This one is actually better I will amit. I said it before, and I'll say it again. White people have all the damn fun! ....Bit we black people get laid more.... so I think it evens out. :) Way to go man, good job.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

This proves it once and for all....

IT's a shame, but now I've come to accept it.... White people have all the fun. Now, if I was to try that back home, I'd be float in someone river by now. Way to go Gary though, it's funny.

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

We GOTTA HOT ONE HERE

Hey Viewers. Did you think that the original could not be surpassed?
NA AH! Alvin has returned with his second installment of Super Mario Bro. Z.... and it's better then the first one. There comes a time when there is a Flash-mation movie.... sprite or otherwise that comes out that is just FREAKIN AWESOME! This movie is. This movie, which is a Dragon Ball Z style, Super Mario Bros story. With the right style of humor and even the fighting styles flow into DBZ. To be honest, this has to be one of the best Mario bros. Flashs I've seen. Right there next to Rise of The Mushroom Kingdom. And if you've seen RTMK, then You know that's some serious talk I'm talking. Seriously! download this flash-mation.... if you know how that is... :)

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

We got a hot one here!

Hey Viewers. There comes a time when there is a Flash-mation movie.... sprite or otherwise that comes out that is just FREAKIN AWESOME! This movie is. This movie, which is a Dragon Ball Z style, Super Mario Bros story. With the right style of humor and even the fighting styles flow into DBZ. To be honest, this has to be one of the best Mario bros. Flashs I've seen. Right there next to Rise of The Mushroom Kingdom. And if you've seen RTMK, then You know that's some serious talk I'm talking. Seriously! download this flash-mation.... if you know how that is... :)

Miss Dynamite XVIII Miss Dynamite XVIII

Not bad at all.....

Hy, why is this a review submission.... I mean does anyone give a REAL review??? Well, at any rate, I dont intend to start. Great episode.... great transformer puns... even towards the end only thing that would have made it better would have been the transformers the Mobie theme at the end :)